Business Research Dialogue Series: "Loyalty Programs and Firm Profitability"
- William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center
The Merrick School of Business cordially invites you to our Research Dialogue Series.
This series allows Merrick Faculty to present an overview of their research to the wider UB community through a series of engaging talks. Faculty will host short talks designed to capture the interest of colleagues, students, and alumni. Research results will also be linked with implications for teaching and practice.
Join us on March 25 for Assistant Professor of Marketing, Praneet Randhawa's, presentation, "Loyalty Programs and Firm Profitability."
- April 29, 2015: Mikhail Pevzner, associate professor of accounting will present, "Trust in Financial Markets."
- September 30, 2015: David Lingelbach, assistant professor of entrepreneurship will present, "Aloof Partners: How Six Outsiders Created the World's Greatest Fortune"
- October 28, 2015: Lisa Stickney, associate professor of management will present, "Engagement and Group Processes."
- November 18, 2015: Tiago Ratinho, assistant professor of entrepreneurship "How Entrepreneurs Strategize."
- Contact Name:
- Tiago Ratinho
- Contact Email:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.