Journal of Land and Development Symposium: Public-Private Partnerships: A Vehicle for Economic Development & Promotion of the Rule of Law
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
- Moot Court
Join the University of Baltimore Journal of Land and Development for a symposium, "Public-Private Partnerships as a Vehicle for Economic Development & Promotion of the Rule of Law."
• Scott Walchak – Office of the Attorney General, deputy general counsel at the Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT)
• Jodie Misiak – Director, Innovative Project Delivery, MDOT Office of Innovative Financing at MDOT
• Preston Bryant Jr. – Senior VP, McGuireWoods Consulting, and a former member of the Virginia House of Delegates
• John Smolen – Associate, Infrastructure Practice Group, Nossaman LLP, Washington, D.C.
• Shyamala Shukla – Senior consultant/advisor, Infrastructure Finance, World Bank
Panelists will discuss the origins and development of public-private partnerships, known as PPPs or P3s, as well as key elements of PPP legislation.
Reception begins at 6 p.m. and the program begins at 6:45 p.m.
- Contact Name:
- Alexander Geraldo
- Contact Email:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.