Evening Swag Swap
- UB Student Center
- CSI/SC 303
Stop by the Rosenberg Center for Student Involvement in Student Center room 303 to exchange your apparel from a previous college or high school and get a hat or shirt (while supplies last).
Swag Swap Rules:
- Quantities are limited; participation is limited to enrolled UB students.
- Trade in your High School or University apparel for UB merchandise.
- Only UB students are allowed to participate in the Swag Swap.
- You can choose a UB snapback hat featuring our Eubie mascot or a UB baseball tee when you donate. You can only get a maximum of 1 hat and a maximum of 1 tee, and can only donate a maximum of 2 items.
- Any High School or University apparel is accepted.
- All clothes must be clean and in good condition. Acceptable items are t-shirts, sweatshirts, pants, scarves, or hats. Socks, shoes, undergarments, bathing suits & clothing not in good condition will not be accepted.
- All items received are donated to a local charity to benefit those in need.
To find out more about Welcome Week, visit www.ubalt.edu/welcomeweeks.
- Contact Name:
- Rosenberg CSI
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.