Student Organization Training and Development Day
- William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center
Do you want your student organization to be the best it could be? Equip your executive board with the skills and resources they will need for the year.
This training will allow student organization officers to:
- Develop new skills and enhance current skills through practical application
- Network with other student leaders
- Learn how to plan successful events
- Attend the keynote speaker address
This training will fulfill the Student Organization Financial Expense Training and Officer Training requirement for the President, Treasurer, and third Primary Officer (there will also be an External Account Training during lunch).
- Contact Name:
- Sonce Reese
- Contact Email:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.