International Development Practitioners Panel
- UB Student Center
Explore the field of International Development and career options in it! We will hear from a diverse panel of experts with experience in a variety of areas within International Development.
- Katherine Dennison, Nutrition Adviser, US Agency for International Development
- Christine Gedim, Assistant Director for Stabilization, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service
- Diana Hincapie, Education Economist, Interamerican Development Bank
- Ana Maria Oviedo, Senior Economist, World Bank
- Whitney Turientine, Program Coordinator, International Youth Foundation
- David Ameyaw, Head of Monitoring and Evaluation, Alliance for Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
Co-sponsored by UB College of Public Affairs and GAHSSA (Global Affairs and Human Security Student Association)
- Contact Name:
- Elizabeth Purswani
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.