Rock the Block
- Gordon Plaza
Hey UBees! SAVE the Date for Thursday, April 13th 1-7PM and come ROCK the BLOCK with SEB on Gordon Plaza and Mt Royal Ave., as we celebrate the end of an academic year with FREE Food (LIMITED QUANTITY), Games, and Attractions. Limited quantity while supplies last.
Meal Tickets are FREE for UB students with valid BeeCard and $10.00 for Alumni/Faculty/Staff/General Public (LIMITED QUANTITY). Student tickets can be picked up and the Alumni/Faculty/Staff/General Public tickets can be purchased April 3-April 12 from the Center for Student Involvement, Student Center 302 (Mon-Thur 9AM-6PM and Fri 9AM-4:30PM).
- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE so pick up your ticket early! Not everyone is guaranteed a ticket. Once tickets are gone, no more tickets will be given away.
- CASH and EXACT CHANGE ONLY.
- Limit 1 extra ticket to be purchased per person.
- Meal tickets will be in waves (1st wave: 2-3:30PM and 2nd wave: 5-6:30PM) and your ticket purchase provides you with a meal during the selected wave. You will be unable to use for another wave due to the limited quanity of food.
- A valid BeeCard and event ticket is required day of for your specific wave.
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Please note that if you are a faculty/staff AND a student- you will still have to pay the $10 fee if you would like a ticket.
There will be an alcohol garden (beer and wine only) at the event from 3:30-6:30PM. 21+ with valid ID. Tickets will be sold day of the event at the SEB Entrance tent.
ROCK the BLOCK is a Family Friendly event! We look forward to seeing you.
Please be advised both East and West Mt. Royal Ave. will be closed on 4/13/17. All vehicles must be moved by 11PM on 4/12/17 otherwise car subject to a fine and/or towed.
THE RAIN DATE FOR THIS EVENT IS ON THURSDAY, APRIL 20. A RAIN CALL WILL BE MADE ON MONDAY, APRIL 10TH AND UPDATES WILL BE POSTED ON DAILY DIGEST, ORGSYNC AND SOCIAL MEDIA.
- Contact Name:
- Dorian Walker
- Contact Email:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.