Law Center: Network Outages on Multiple Floors
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
Network connectivity for the 1st, 6th floor (east side), and basement will be out for a hardware upgrade.
During the outage, the following will not be available in that area:
- office phones (calls will go to voicemail)
- Internet services (websites, cloud services, email sites, etc.)
- network services (M and R drives, UB email, network printers)
Anyone affected by this outage can:
- Use your computer with local applications such as Word or PowerPoint, if you save the file locally during the outage.
- Use local printers, which are those printers connected directly to your computer.
- Use Wi-Fi or computers in other parts of the building.
This outage has been approved by departmental contacts.
- Contact Name:
- Stacey Marriott
- Contact Email:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.