Legal Career Planning for 3Ls
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
- AL 102
Understanding how the entry-level job market for attorneys operates, and how and when different types of employers hire, is critical to being able to use your remaining time during law school wisely.
Attend this workshop and learn how to:
- Develop a strategy and an action plan for this year and beyond.
- Get the facts on when different employers make their hiring decisions and who is hiring.
- Learn the three key ways law students get post-graduate jobs - and understand why applying to jobs on the internet is not one of them!
- Discover the best ways to find an internship that serves your long-term goals.
- Learn the secret of effective networking.
- Contact Name:
- Alyson Todd
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.