Building a Career in the Nation's Capital
- 1401 N. Charles St
- 12th FLoor
Building a Career in the Nation’s Capital
Thursday, Oct. 25, 12:00 – 1:15 p.m., 12th Floor
Lunch will be provided for students who RSVP no later than the deadline date/time (12pm, 10/24).
Attend this panel discussion with UB Law alumni and get an insider look at DC’s unique professional culture and range of available careers paths both in and out of the government. Dean Weich will moderate.
- Nadia Firozvi, Project Manager, Democracy Fund
- Joshua C. Greene, Vice President, Government and Industry Affairs, A.O. Smith Corporation
- Felecia Greer, Director, Regulatory Customer Relations & Large Customer Services, Pepco Holdings
- David A. Rosenberg, Partner, FordHarrison
- Laurie Solomon, Environmental Protection Specialist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
This event is open to enrolled UB Law students only.
- Contact Name:
- Alyson Todd
- Contact Email:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.