Skip to content
Main Content The University of Baltimore is committed to equal access to Web content. If you need to request Web content in an alternative format or have comments or suggestions on accessibility, contact   If you would like more information on how to file a formal grievance under Section 504 or Title II please click here (for students), here (for staff) and here (for faculty).
Last Published 10/20/17