Law, Justice and Public Affairs Information Session
Find out how The University of Baltimore can prepare you for the impactful career you want.
Join us to learn about outstanding bachelor’s degree programs available in Law, Justice and Public Affairs. This Professional Pathway will prepare you for in-demand careers with degrees in:
• Crime Scene Investigation (Certificate, transfer only)
• Criminal Justice?(B.S.)
• Cyber Forensics (B.S.)
• Environmental Sustainability (B.A.)
• Forensic Document Analysis (Certificate, transfer only)
• Forensic Studies (B.S.)
• History (B.A.)
• Legal Studies (B.A.)
• Philosophy, Law and Ethics (B.A.)
• Policy, Politics and International Affairs (B.A.)
Meet faculty and academic staff who will discuss majors, career opportunities and more.
Register today to explore our dynamic degrees and exciting career pathways.
• Receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link
- Contact Name:
- UBalt Office of Admission
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.