Labor Relations for Supervisors/Managers
- William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center
At the end of this presentation, you'll have a better understanding of the Collective Bargaining Agreement (MOU) and how it works. Specifically, you will be able to...
- Describe the Performance Management Process including probation
- Manage an employee's time including leave
- Understand the requirements for verification of absences
- Describe the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Manage overtime
- Understand an employee's right to union representation
- Discuss the grievance process
- Describe when you should rely on UB/USM policies
- Contact Name:
- Mark Emmel
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.