Organizational Legal Health Check-Up
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
- Free review of governing documents
- Guidance on applying for 501(c)(3) tax exemption
- Advice on how to keep an organization in good legal standing
- Opportunity to speak with an attorney about other legal issues.
The Community Law Center will waive application fee for qualified organizations that need legal services beyond the event.
Please bring the following, if available:
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of Board of Directors
- Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws
- IRS applications and determination letters
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Any other documents relating to your legal issues
Call 410.837.5653 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Contact Name:
- Community Development Clinic
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.