Transfer Placement (Math Placement)
- Langsdale Library: Learning Commons, third Floor
- LC426 (Fourth floor of the Langsdale Library)
This test is not for freshmen. Incoming Freshmen should call their admission advisor to schedule their test.*
RSVP required; please do so below (if there is no RSVP window below, the test is full and you should call 410.837.4186 for options). SEATING IS LIMITED, so PLEASE show up or cancel with advanced notice through your confirmation email or by calling 410.837.5383 so that other students can reserve your seat.
• Bring your STUDENT ID NUMBER, any photo ID and pencil a few minutes before the test start time (late arrivals will not be admitted)
• Click here for more information about the test and how to prepare
• Sample questions (not indicative of all possible question types)
- Contact Name:
- Carey Miller
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.