Loan Consolidation Workshop
- William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center
Want to learn more about paying back those student loans?
Besides getting graduation cards and checks in the mail, you may also be getting statements from your loan provider. Don’t be afraid to open your mail—your loan will not go away.
Join us for a special workshop designed to help graduating students navigate the loan payback process and discuss available options on Thursday, May 14, from 6-8 pm in BC 143. The workshop highlights:
- Types of repayment plans
- Valuable resources and discussion of options
- When and why to consolidate
- Steps involved with loan consolidation
- Adrian Johnson, B.S. ’92 - Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, MECU
- A CollegeBound Representative
- Shanna Kibler, Associate Director, UB Office of Financial Aid
- Bianca Chandler Bagwell, Financial Aid Counselor, UB Office of Financial Aid
- Kristen Piscopo, B.S. ’12, Young Alumni Advisory Council member
- Kate Wolfson, J.D. ’12, Young Alumni Advisory Council member
To attend this free workshop, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com or 410-837-6131.
- Contact Name:
- Sabrina Viscomi
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.