State of Maryland Wellness Program Event
- Hilda and Michael Bogomolny Room
If you are currently enrolled in a State of Maryland Medical Plan, you are invited to the Wellness Program Event. It is important to remember as a participant in a State of Maryland Medical Plan, you and your covered spouse are required to do the following before September 30, 2015:
- Designate a Primary Care Physician
- Complete an online Health Risk Assessment
- Discuss the results of the Health Risk Assessment with your Primary Care Physician
During the Wellness Program Event, your individual medical carrier will be available to:
- Answer questions about the benefits, incentives, and surcharges of the Wellness Program being introduced this year
- Help you set up an online account and provide you with step-by-step instructions for completing your Health Risk Assessment
- Provide free Blood Pressure and Glucose Screenings to help you get one of the numbers for your health risk assessment
Our prescription and dental providers will also be available to answer questions.
- Contact Name:
- Jackie Slahor
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.