Math 115 Course Prep Review
- H. Mebane Turner Learning Commons
Are you enrolled in Math 115 this spring semester? If so, please take advantage of this course prep review to get you prepared and mentally ready to tackle upcoming coursework.
Math 115 Course Prep Review Topics:
- Review of Arithmetic concepts for statistics classes such as decimal conversion to percent and fractions
- Solving first degree equations
- Using scientific calculator to evaluate an expression(order of operation agreement)
- Familiarize students with Greek letters suck as α,??,µ, used in statistics formulas
- Some basic definitions that students should know with no statistics background
- Contact Name:
- Achievement & Learning Center
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.