HSMG 632 Course Prep & Basic Statistics Review
- H. Mebane Turner Learning Commons
Are you enrolled in HSMG 632 this spring semester? If so, please take advantage of this course prep review to get you prepared and mentally ready to tackle upcoming coursework.
HSMG 632 Course Prep & Basic Statistics Review Topics:
- Getting familiar with Excel spreadsheet and navigating different Excel functions on spreadsheet.
- Getting familiar with basics descriptive statistics functions and abbreviations used in finding measures of location and variations both on paper and with computer.
- A brief review of inferential statistics using Data Analysis tool pack.
- Contact Name:
- Achievement & Learning Services
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.