Basic Statistical Tools: Part 2
- H. Mebane Turner Learning Commons
Basic Statistical Tools: Part 2 Topics:
- How to install Data analysis Tool Pack using Excel Option menu
- How to find descriptive statistics of a single variable using Data Analysis Toolpak.
- How to find probabilities from a normally distributed data
- Hypothesis testing for a single population mean(parameter)
- Comparing means of two populations using independent samples taken from populations.
- Comparing means of two populations using relted samples taken from populations.
- Comparing several populations’ means (Anova test)
- Correlation among several variables
- Simple and multiple regressions
- Contact Name:
- Achievement & Learning Services
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.