Title IX Summit
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
- Moot Court
This event is open to all University of Maryland System Students and those in the surrounding communities.
We have gathered a panel of key players to discuss and take questions regarding the Department of Education's mounting attack on Title IX, the 2011 Dear Colleague Letter, and Support for On Campus Survivors.
- Sage Carson - Know Your IX
- Chelsea Wiggins, Esq. - MCASA College & Prevention Policy Attorney
- Abigail Boyer - Clery Center Associate Executive Director of Programs
- Bridgette Stumpf - Network for Victim Recovery- DC
- Fatima Taylor - UMD College Park Sexual Assult Programming
- Alyse Campbell - Johns Hopkins Gender Violence Prevention Coordinator and Survivor Support
This event is free but registration is preferred. The link can be found in the "tickets" section or http://bit.ly/2xkIRWV.
We will also open a google form for those who would like to submit their questions beforehand.
Hope to see you there.
- Contact Name:
- Ashley N. Jenkins
- Contact Email:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.