Countdown to the 2017 Leonard and Phyllis Attman Competitive Business Prize.
For ALL Current UB Students and Recent Alumni.
Be part of UB’s “Shark Tank” and submitted your business idea for the 2017 Leonard and Phyllis Attman Competitive Business Prize.
The Application Deadline is quickly approaching. Submit your business ideas by Tuesday, October 17th.
- Here is the link to the Competition’s Rules and Eligibility.
- Full details available at www.ubalt.edu/attmanprize.
Have a question? Contact UB’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at 410.837.4892 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can stop by the Center and speak to Henry Mortimer, director of CEI.
- 10/17: Submit your competition application via the online “Reviewr” pitch platform.
- 10/25: Top Six Finalists Announced (date subject to change).
- 11/14: Live Finale Event, where you will pitch your business to the Attman family and other judges.
- Contact Name:
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.