Judicial Clerkship & Internship Panel
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
- AL 102
Many circuit and district court judges are still accepting applications for post-graduate judicial clerkships, as well as spring and summer judicial internships!
Attend this panel and discover why working for a judge, either as an intern during school, or as a law clerk after graduation, builds your skills, your network, and your career prospects! Please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hon. Shannon E. Avery, Circuit Court for Baltimore City
- Hon. Karen C. Friedman, Circuit Court for Baltimore City
- Halle P. Gray, UB Law ’17, Judicial Law Clerk for the Hon. Karen C. Friedman
- Hon. Nicole Pastore Klein, District Court of Maryland, Baltimore City
Possible topics for discussion:
- Day in the life of judge and his or her law clerks;
- How judges select their law clerks and interns, including what you can expect at an interview;
- How judges work with law clerks and interns;
- The qualities of a good law clerk or intern; and
- Career opportunities after a clerkship or internship.
- Contact Name:
- Alyson Todd
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.