Accounting Back to UB Night
- William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center
- Business Center Auditorium and Atrium
2018 Theme: Where are they now?
Accounting alumni are invited back to campus for a night of networking and professional engagement with UB students. This year's panel discussion theme is "Where are they now?". Panelists will discuss their career paths in the accounting field and how their decisions led them to where they are today.
Hear from expert panelists in the Accounting Profession:
- Adrian Johnson, CFO and Senior Vice President for MECU of Baltimore
- Chris Johns, Controller, Tidewater, Inc.
- Harold Mohn, Jr., Managing Partner of UHY Advisors
- Heather Plitt, Technical Director, CliftonLarsonAllen
Seating is limited; please R.S.V.P. by Nov. 5. Also, please spread the word and share this information with other accounting alumni. Light refreshments will be provided.
Networking reception 5:30-6:15
Panel discussion: 6:20-7:30
- Contact Name:
- Tashi Jelani
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.