M.P.A. Information Session
The Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.) at The University of Baltimore is a nationally recognized program of excellence.
If you are considering graduate study in the M.P.A. program, you’ll want to join us at this special information session:
• Learn from M.P.A. faculty, advisers and successful alumni
• Explore all the advantages of the College of Public Affairs' largest graduate program
• Hear about the M.P.A. program's flexible course options, regional residency, career outlook—and UBalt’s unique
joint M.P.A. / J.D. option
Register today to learn how you can make a real difference with UBalt’s M.P.A. degree.
• Receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link
- Contact Name:
- UBalt Office of Admission
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.