Pitch for a Million
- H. Mebane Turner Learning Commons
Join us for the finale to what has been a remarkable journey for our six M&T Bank Real Estate Fellows University of Baltimore as they culminate their 10-weeks of intensive study by pitching their neighborhood development proposal to a panel of experts.
The winning proposal will receive at least $10,000 in equity for their project and begin the underwriting process to get the necessary financing up to $1 million in a "Guidance Line of Credit" from Baltimore Community Lending to proceed with the project.
Come cheer them on!
- Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022 Time: 5:30-8 p.m.
- Location: University of Baltimore | Learning Commons Auditorium | 1415 Maryland Ave | Baltimore, MD 21201
- RSVP below to attend in-person
- The viewing link for the livestream is found here: https://youtu.be/UpZTvF__CfU
The University of Baltimore’s Real Estate Fellows and Venture Challenge is sponsored by M&T Bank, Baltimore Community Lending, and the UBalt Real Estate and Economic Development Advisory Board.
- Contact Name:
- Seema Iyer
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.