University of Baltimore Fall Open House
- William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center
University of Baltimore Open House
Saturday, Nov 18, 10 a.m.-noon
Discover what a UB degree can do for you!
If you want an education that delivers real-world results—like practical knowledge in your field and professors who understand the job market—you’ll love the University of Baltimore.
Attend our Open House to:
- Learn about the curriculum for your program(s) of interest
- Gather information about career opportunities and the broader scope of each discipline
- Meet current students and gain insight into the life of a UB student
- Discover why you should apply to UB
- Tour our beautiful, urban campus.
- Engage with professional advising staff who will help you make the most of your time at UB.
UB Open House Agenda, November 18, 2017
10-10:05 a.m. Check-in and registration 10:05-10:15 a.m. Welcome and UB overview 10:15-10:30 a.m. Academic overview: program options and flexible scheduling 10:30-10:45 a.m. Success at and after UB 10:45-11 a.m. Financial aid 101: affording UB 11 a.m.-noon Resource fair and application workshop 11:35 a.m. Campus tours
- Contact Name:
- Office of Admission
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.