Interested in a law-related career? The University of Baltimore is an ideal place to pursue your interest in law.
- faster and surer routes to UB's law school for those who qualify, including Automatic Admit and Early Entry;
- undergraduate and graduate programs that emphasize law and legal issues;
- law-related courses, events, and activities for undergraduates and graduate students;
- a wide range of resources for future lawyers and those pursuing other law-related careers; and
- the advantage of a close connection to the UB School of Law and its opportunities.
Applying to Law School
- Take a look at the Prelaw Handbook.
- Take a FREE sample LSAT test.
- Prepare for the digital LSAT format.
- Learn more about UB's Automatic Admit and Early Entry options to UB School of Law.
- Learn about the GRE option.
- Learn about the GRE option for UB School of Law.
"I came to UB as a freshman knowing that I wanted to obtain a business degree and then go on to UB's law school. I was naturally concerned about the affordability of achieving two back-to-back degrees, but UB's Early Entry Option provided the flexibility to cut out an entire year of expenses while still getting the degrees and quality education that I wanted."
Sydney Comitz, B.S. '15, J.D. '17
cum laude graduate of the UB School of Law
The University of Baltimore is the only University System of Maryland institution that offers law-related undergraduate, graduate and J.D. programs.