Your UB education is now even more affordable.
UB is now offering in-state tuition to students who enroll in these graduate programs:
Degrees and courses at your convenience.
The University of Baltimore's online programs and courses offer the same content, rigor and collaboration between faculty and students as you would find in a face-to-face class on campus. The benefit of online education is that you can participate from anywhere with an internet connection without needing to travel to campus.
UB offers the following programs in a fully online format:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (upper-level business requirements only)
- Graduate Certificate in User Experience (UX) Design
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Interaction Design and Information Architecture
Many of our courses are also offered in hybrid (a mix of face-to-face instruction and online learning) and web-assisted (online activities supplement classroom activities) formats. UB uses Sakai, an online course management system, for web-assisted courses.
Interested in learning more? Contact the Office of Admission.