At UBalt, students are #1.
Through purposeful programs and services, the Division of Student Success and Support Services supports all UBalt students in their journey to successfully navigate their college experience, develop as citizens and critical thinkers, and prepare for careers in an evolving marketplace.
Our units include:
- Career and Internship Center
- Counseling and Wellness Services
- Disability and Access Services
- Office of Diversity and International Services
- Office of Student Support
- Rosenberg Center for Student Engagement and Inclusion
- The Bob Parsons Veterans Center
Every UBalt Student Has a Story to Tell. What's Yours?
The Division of Student Success and Support Services has launched a campaign called Be YOU at UBalt. This movement will focus on student stories, celebrate diversity, support inclusive excellence, and foster meaningful conversations. UBalt student Joseph Crawley shared his story at the University of Baltimore's 2019 Official Welcome.