You want real results from graduate school.
Like practical knowledge in your field and professors who understand the job market.
A master’s degree from the University of Baltimore will equip you with the industry experience you need to get an edge. Our faculty members are scholars and practitioners in their fields; they’ve designed our programs based on what’s happening in today’s marketplace, not in a textbook. The programs are flexible and affordable: Take classes in the evenings, on weekends and even online.
You can afford UB.
Graduate students outside of Maryland pay in-state tuition if you live in:
- Washington, D.C.
- Virginia: Arlington, Clark, Culpeper, Fairfax, Fauquier, Loudoun, Prince William, Rappahannock, Spotsylvania, Stafford and Warren counties. As well as the cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Fredericksburg, Manassas and Manassas Park
- Pennsylvania: Adams, Chester, Lancaster and York counties
- Delaware: all counties
OR are enrolled in these fully online programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- M.S. in Interaction Design and Information Architecture
- M.S. in Accounting and Business Advisory Services
Visit our tuition and fees page for more information.
A graduate assistantship can help fund all or part of your tuition, and you'll gain academic, professional or research experience while working on campus and making progress toward your graduate degree or certificate.
Knowledge that works
APPLY FOR FREE ON THE FIRST SATURDAY
We’re confident if you visit our campus in the heart of midtown Baltimore you’ll realize UB is the school for you. Come see us on a first Saturday, complete our online application while you’re in the office, and we’ll waive your application fee. Schedule a visit today!
Office of Admission
Academic Center, Room 117
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
1.877.ApplyUB (toll free) or 410.837.4777
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Selected Saturdays: 9 a.m.-noon
Check Your Application Status
You can check your application status, review and update your information, or submit any documents through MyUB.