Records and Financial Services is a resource center for students and families that combines the Office of Financial Aid, the University Bursar and Records and Registration. This one-stop shop will give you access to the information and the assistance you’ll need to navigate your financial and academic journey as a UB student. Specifically, this site and our experienced professionals will help you:
- evaluate the available options to finance your education and strengthen your financial knowledge
- understand your student account, your tuition bill and how to process a payment
- get access to course schedules, class registration and your academic transcripts.
The Office of Financial Aid is committed to helping to make your education affordable. We help you plan for your educational expenses before, during and after college. Visit our website to learn about the types of financial aid we offer, financial aid eligibility requirements, and available scholarships, grants, loans and student employment options.
The Office of the Bursar is devoted to the financial success of students at UB. We help make tuition payment arrangements, issue refunds and supply yearly tax information regarding your higher education expenses. Visit our website to learn about payment information and dates, payment installment plans, refunding information and more.
The Office of Records and Registration is dedicated to providing the best possible customer service to students, faculty and staff. We are here to support you from your first class registration at UB through to the day you graduate. Visit our website to learn about deadlines, the academic calendar, residency, registration and more.
- Jan 2: Bookstore credit opens for Undergraduate and Graduate Students for 1st session
- Jan 2: Winter 2019 Payment Due Date
- Jan 2: Last day to drop Winter course at 100% refund
- Jan 2: Law/APD financial aid disbursement begins for Spring 2019
- Jan 3: Winter 2019 classes begin
- Jan 4: Spring 2019 bills available (Graduate/Undergraduate)
- Jan 21: Last day to turn in financial aid related documents to ensure aid is processed for the first aid disbursement. Late documents will be processed after the third week of class.
- Jan 23 : Last day of Winter 2019 classes
- Jan 27: Spring 2019 Payment Due Date
- Jan 27: Last day to drop Spring course at 100% refund
- Jan 28: First day students can request emergency loans for the Spring 2019
- Jan 28: Spring 2019 classes begin
- Feb 4: Last day to request bookstore credits for 1st session
- Feb 18: Financial aid disbursement begins for Undergraduate and Graduate Students enrolled in 1st session
- Feb 21: Financial aid disbursement begins for Undergraduate and Graduate Students enrolled in 10 Week Session
- Mar 18: Bookstore credit opens for Students for 2nd Session
- Apr 4: Registration for Fall 2019 opens for all students
- Apr 5: Last day to submit a Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeal for Spring 2019
- Apr 8: Last day to request bookstore credit for 2nd session
- Apr 15: Financial aid disbursement begins for Undergraduate and Graduate Students enrolled in 2nd session
- May 13: Last day to request an emergency loan for students for Spring 2019
- May 23: Spring 2019 commencement