Here’s how you can help.
Since its opening in October 2016, the Campus Pantry has provided over 41,000 lbs. of food and supplies to over 500 individuals in the UBalt Community. In order to continue to offer this resource, we need your help.
Whenever the Pantry gets low on a staple product, it uses financial donations to replenish its stocks. By giving a monetary donation, you are enabling the Pantry to buy what is needed, when it is needed.
Throughout the year, the Campus Pantry holds Food Drives, but is always accepting supply, also known as in-kind, donations of food and toiletries. Please use the guide below when determining what to give to the Pantry.
The following toiletry items are most needed. Toiletries are in high demand and can be costly to obtain.
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner
- Toilet Paper and Paper Towels
- Menstrual products
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
The following food items are also welcome.
- Canned Meat
- Canned Fruit (“no sugar added” or “in 100% fruit juice”, please)
- Canned Veggies (“no salt added” or “low sodium”, please)
- Canned/Boxed Soup
- Individually Wrapped Snacks
- Healthy Breakfast foods
- Spices and Condiments
- Pantry Staples (flour, sugar, etc.)
- Gluten Free Products
- Sugar Free Products
- Vegetarian and Vegan Products
- Baby products (diapers, baby food, etc.)
- Pet food
Please Do not Donate
- Expired or damaged goods
- Opened goods
- High sodium products
- High sugar products
Donations can be dropped off in any of the Campus Pantry Donation boxes throughout campus or at the Pantry during normal Pantry Open Hours.
- Office of Community Life, Academic Center room 112
- Helen P. Denit Honor’s “Denit Den”, Academic Center room 121
- Yale Gordon College of Arts and Sciences, Office of the Dean, Academic Center room 249
- Outside the Office of the President (AC 332), Academic Center third floor
- Merrick School of Business Advising Office, Business Center room 142
- Diversity and International Services, Student Center room 002
- Robert L. Bogomolny Library, first floor information desk
Thank you for your support.