Inclusion and Heritage Months
Celebrate and learn about a specific culture and heritage each month of the year.
- February: Black History Month
- March: Women's History Month
- March/April: Deaf History Month
- May: Asian Pacific American History Month; Jewish History Month; Cinco de Mayo
- June: LGBTQIA+ Pride Month
- September: Latinx Heritage Month
- October: LGBTQ History Month; National Coming Out Day
- November: Native American and Alaska Native Heritage Month; Transgender Awareness Week (2nd Week in Nov.)
Creating a welcoming and inclusive community at UBalt.
The Center for Student Engagement and Inclusion is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive community where all students feel valued and supported and are able to engage in dialogue through conscious questioning and active listening.
- Women's Initiative for Leadership Development
- Safe Zone Training
- Celebrating Pride
- African-American/Black Resources
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Resources
- Latinx Resources
- LGBTQIA+ Resources
- Native American/Indigenous/Alaskan Heritage Resources
- Resources for Women