The Division of Administration and Finance fosters and advances the mission of the University of Baltimore by employing sound business practices, efficient and cost effective operating processes, proven technologies, ethical business relationships and a trained and service-oriented workforce. Our success is measured by the satisfaction of our customers – our students, faculty, staff, alumni, visitors and community partners. To this end, we will strive to:
- Construct and maintain safe, clean, healthful, and accessible facilities that will promote the academic enterprise and contribute to the success of the campus;
- Provide quality auxiliary operations, including food services, conference services, printing services, transportation, parking, and bookstore;
- Protect the public safety of all the students, faculty, staff and visitors to the campus;
- Develop and implement rational budgets, financial controls and reports, and purchasing policies to maintain and promote the fiscal health of the campus.
We are committed to providing progressive, leading edge services that offer superior quality and outstanding value to the customers we serve. We are committed to a caring, diverse environment that demonstrates respect and encourages the success of each person in our organization.
- Communication: Sharing information openly and in a timely manner.
- Customer service: Meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Diversity: Celebrating the uniqueness and contributions of all employees.
- Excellence: Performing at a level to provide high quality goods and services.
- Innovation: Seeking new or enhanced ways to improve performance.
- Integrity: Acting with honesty, respect, accountability, and professional ethics.
- Leadership: Guiding others to success.
- Stewardship: Careful shepherding of our financial, human, capital and intellectual resources.
- Teamwork: Working together toward a common goal.