Practice Good Self-Care.Student Health Services provides a wide range of care for students including:
- treatment of regular illnesses and concerns
- birth control
- well visits/physicals
- sports medicine concerns
- prescription services.
The path to success begins with personal initiative.
Weighing options? Need direction? Looking for someone to talk to? Compass provides an opportunity for students to take control of their own path and recognize the impact their decisions have on determining future success.
- offer you a safe and supportive space to discuss personal challenges that are impacting your ability to be successful and reach your goals.
- help you develop constructive approaches to address your concerns and overcome obstacles.
- point you in the direction of resources that may be available to assist you.
- remind you of the importance of good self-care while encouraging you to reach your goals.
|C: Community||A: Accountability||R: Responsibility||E: Excellence|
|Developing a community that supports each other, shows empathy and acts with compassion.||Support efforts that encourage the promotion of self-advocacy and self-reliance.||Students constructively confronting and appropriately utilizing available resources to overcome challenges.||UB community members who recognize personal success is best accomplished by developing resiliency and problem solving skills.|