We care about you!
Room 111 & 112
9 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Follow Student Support on
To learn more about our services, please explore our different pages as well as visiting, liking and following our office on our different social media channels.
The Office of Student Support is proud to participate and have membership in the following professional organizations that assist our staff in providing the best possible support and advocacy to our community.
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA)
- Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
- Association for Student Conduct Administrators (ASCA)
- Association for Title IX Administrators (ATIXA)
- Collegetown Case Managers Community of Practice
- Greater Baltimore Regional Integrated Crisis System- Community Engagement Committee (GBRICS)
- Higher Education Case Manager Association (HECMA)
- Maryland Association on Higher Education and Disability (MD AHEAD)
- Maryland Behavioral Intervention Team Affinity Group (MD BIT Affinity)
- Maryland Counselors Association
- Maryland Mentor
- Mentor: The National Mentoring Partnership (MENTOR)
- National Association for Behavioral Intervention (NABITA)
- NASPA Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA)