UB Institutional Values
- Student success
- Educational access
- Scholarship, research and creative activity
- Regional and resource stewardship
- The UB community
University of Baltimore Mission
The University of Baltimore provides innovative education in business, public affairs, the applied liberal arts and sciences, and law to serve the needs of a diverse population in an urban setting. A public university, the University of Baltimore offers excellent teaching and a supportive community for undergraduate, graduate and professional students in an environment distinguished by academic research and public service. The University:
- makes excellence accessible to traditional and nontraditional students motivated by professional advancement and civic awareness;
- establishes a foundation for lifelong learning, personal development and social responsibility;
- combines theory and practice to create meaningful, real-world solutions to 21st-century urban challenges; and
- is an anchor institution, regional steward and integral partner in the culture, commerce and future development of Baltimore and the region.
Achievement, Innovation, Community: The University of Baltimore Strategic Plan 2014-17
2018-2023 Draft Strategic Plan
Download the draft in PDF format.
Please provide feedback regarding the 2018-2023 Draft Strategic Plan using the form below. Your feedback is anonymous.