UB's Signature Areas of Excellence
- Law, Justice and Public Service
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Media, Communication and Design
- Behavioral, Health and Human Services
- Cyber, Gaming and Technology
The University of Baltimore Mission
The University of Baltimore offers career-focused education for aspiring and current professionals, providing the region with highly educated leaders who make distinctive contributions to the broader community.
To be the premier regional university for career advancement, where leaders grow, thrive and learn to apply their skills for solving local and global challenges.
- Student Growth and Success
- Pursuit of Knowledge
- Community and Civic Engagement
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Ethical Engagement
- Responsible and Resourceful Stewardship
Re-Imagining: The University of Baltimore Strategic Plan 2018-23
Strategic Planning and Budget Committee (SPBC)
About the SPBC
The University of Baltimore Strategic Planning and Budget Committee (SPBC) in consultation and dialogue with the President and the University community, supports and enhances the success of the University through evidence based-decision making relating to: strategic planning, assessment of institutional priorities, review of budgetary policies, and the evaluation of programs and services. All activities of the SPBC are advisory to the President and the President's executive team.