At UB, students are #1.
Through purposeful programs and services, Student Affairs supports all UB students in their journey to successfully navigate their college experience, develop as citizens and critical thinkers, and prepare for careers in an evolving marketplace.
Our units include:
- BMALE Academy
- The Bob Parsons Veterans Center
- Campus Recreation and Wellness
- Career and Professional Development Center
- Counseling Center
- Center for Educational Access
- Diversity and Culture Center
- Office of Community Life
- Rosenberg Center for Student Involvement
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Center
- Office of Transitions and Community Engagement
Recent Accolades and Achievements
The Student Affairs unit within the University of Baltimore Division of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs was named one of the 2014 “30+ Promising Places to Work in Student Affairs” by the Center for Inclusion, Diversity and Academic Success at The Ohio State University and was featured in the March 27 issue of Diverse Issues in Higher Education.