Records and Financial Services is a resource center for students and families that combines the Office of Financial Aid, the University Bursar and Records and Registration. This one-stop-shop will give you access to the information and the assistance you’ll need to navigate your financial and academic journey as a UB student. Specifically, this site and our experienced professionals will help you:
- evaluate the available options to finance your education and strengthen your financial knowledge
- understand your student account, your tuition bill and how to process a payment
- get access to course schedules, class registration and your academic transcripts.
The Office of Financial Aid is committed to helping to make your education affordable. We help you plan for your educational expenses before, during and after college. Visit our website to learn about the types of financial aid we offer, financial aid eligibility requirements, and available scholarships, grants, loans and student employment options.
The Office of the Bursar is devoted to the financial success of students at UB. We help make tuition payment arrangements, issue refunds and supply yearly tax information regarding your higher education expenses. Visit our website to learn about payment information and dates, payment installment plans, refunding information and more.
The Office of Records and Registration is dedicated to providing the best possible customer service to students, faculty and staff. We are here to support you from your first class registration at UB through to the day you graduate. Visit our website to learn about deadlines, the academic calendar, residency, registration and more.
- Oct 1: Aid disbursed for Graduate/Undergraduate students enrolled in 10W courses
- Oct 1: 2019/2020 FAFSA is available
- Oct 31: Last day to drop a 15 week course for the Fall with a grade of “W”
- Nov 5: Open Registration (Winter/Spring)
- Nov 7: Aid disbursed for Graduate/Undergraduate students enrolled in 7W2 courses
- Nov 8 : Winter and Spring 2019 online registration open for all students
- Nov 9: Last day to turn in a SAP appeal for the Fall term
- Nov 13: Grant consent to receive your 1098-T electronically
- Nov 22-25: University closed for Thanksgiving break
- Dec 3: Certification of VA benefits for Spring 2019 begins
- Dec 12: Winter 2019 Bills are available (Graduate/Undergraduate)
- Dec 14: Spring 2019 Law Bills are available
- Jan 2: Winter 2019 Payment Due Date
- Jan 2: Last day to drop Winter course at 100%
- Jan 2: Law/APD financial aid disbursement begins for Spring 2019
- Jan 3: Winter term classes begin
- Jan 4: Spring 2019 Bill available (Graduate/Undergraduate)
- Jan 21: First day students can request emergency loans for the Spring term
- Jan 21: Last day to turn in financial aid related documents to ensure aid is processed for the first aid disbursement. Late documents will be processed after the third week of class.
- Jan 23 : Last day of Winter term classes
- Jan 27: Spring 2019 Payment Due Date
- Jan 28: Spring term classes begin