Eldercare Referral Services
Choosing the right eldercare services for your loved ones can be stressful, especially when keeping their happiness in mind. Fortunately, your SAP can help in making this process a little easier. Eldercare referral services are an additional benefit provided UB at no cost to you. Upon calling the SAP, you will be linked to a Student Care Coordinator who will provide pre-screened, up-to-date, national resources tailed for your specific eldercare needs.
The SAP offers a wide variety of eldercare referrals for services, including:
- In-home care: medical and nursing rehabilitation services
- Home-based services: nutrition, Meals on Wheels, cleaning and repair
- Inpatient, services: nursing homes, intermediate, care facilities, respite care and assisted living facilities
- Housing: retirement communities and subsidized housing
- Older adult services: support and advocacy groups, volunteer opportunities and adult daycare
- Transportation Services
Within three business days of your call, your SAPStudent Care Coordinator will provide via email or mail:
- A listing of providers that meet your criteria.
- AARP publications
- Brochures and information tailed for your specific eldercare needs