All applicants for ODK must meet the following requirements. These criteria are considered carefully when the ODK Circle at the University of Baltimore meets to select new members. Typically, about 25% of applicants are selected for this honor. Applicants who do not meet these criteria cannot be considered for membership.
1. Applicant must be within upper 35% of undergraduate or graduate Class
2. Applicant must be able to demonstrate active participation in at least one of the five phases of leadership (involvement on campus at UB is the primary consideration; community involvement will only be considered secondarily):
A successful applicant will either be able to show strong, active campus involvement in one of the criteria above, or limited involvement in a combination of two or more of the criteria above. Please review our "Honor Point Schedule" for examples on what types of participation are considered for each category.
3. Applicant must have completed at least 2 semesters of coursework at UB (including current enrollment). Undergraduates must be juniors or seniors (having completed at least 56 hours of undergraduate coursework at the time of application).
4. Applicant must be enrolled for the current semester (the semester during which the application is considered).
5. Only 1/3 of applicants may be graduate or professional degree students (if the applicant earned a bachelor's degree at UB, that applicant will not count against the 1/3 limit).
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about these selection criteria.