Certificate in Digital Communication Admission Requirements
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university.
- fall semester admission: July 1
- spring semester admission: Dec. 1
*Applications received after the deadline dates will be considered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
Contact Us:For more information about graduate admission, please contact the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.837.6565.
- Online application. Complete and submit the online application and pay the $50 application fee. (To pay in-state tuition, you must submit the Maryland In-State Residency form). You can submit your Statement of Personal Interest electronically as part of the online application.
- Official transcript(s). Request that an official transcript of all prior college or university work (including graduate courses, if applicable) be sent directly from each institution attended; electronic transcripts are encouraged.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae. Submit your resume/CV directly to the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment.
Portfolio (if applicable). Submit an appropriate design portfolio that demonstrates your skill and knowledge. Include a copy of your statement of personal interest (step 3) with your portfolio, and make sure it's labeled to indicate you're applying to the Certificate in Digital Communication program.
* Email your electronic portfolio or email a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com.
* Mail your hard-copy portfolio to Julie Simon, University of Baltimore, Klein Family School of Communications Design, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.
Send all materials, unless otherwise noted, to the University of Baltimore Office of Graduate Admission, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.