Core Courses (6 credits)
- Psychopathology and Diagnosis (APPL 610)
- Advanced Treatment Techniques (APPL 616)
If you have already completed these core courses or their equivalents, you may replace them with other courses.
Electives (12 credits)
Choose a maximum of four courses.
*Recent topic taught; Nature
nd Treatment of Anxiety Disorders.
- Intermediate Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences (APPL 631)
(This course is not a board requirement but is a prerequisite for APPL 632 at UB.)
- Research Methods (APPL 632)
- Practicum in Counseling (APPL 703)
as of spring 15