Integrated Design Admission Requirements
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university
- a 3.25 GPA in any M.F.A.-required course already completed at UB, if applicable.
fall semester admission only: Feb. 15
*Applications received after the deadline date will be considered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
Contact Us:For more information about graduate admission, please contact the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.837.6565.
- Online application. Complete and submit the online application and pay the $50 application fee. (To pay in-state tuition, you must submit the Maryland In-State Residency form). You can submit your Statement of Personal Interest electronically as part of the online application.
- Official transcript(s). Request that an official transcript of all prior college or university work (including graduate courses, if applicable) be sent directly from each institution attended; electronic transcripts are encouraged.
- Letters of recommendation. Have two professors or employers submit letters of recommendation on your behalf; these should be sent in sealed envelopes with signatures across the sealed portion.
- Portfolio. Submit an appropriate design portfolio that demonstrates your skill and knowledge directly to the program.
Send all materials, unless otherwise noted, to the University of Baltimore Office of Graduate Admission, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.
Materials to be submitted to the program should be sent to: Jaye Crooks, University of Baltimore, Klein Family School of Communications Design, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.