Industrial and Organizational Psychology Advisory Board
The Industrial and Organizational Psychology Advisory Board provides guidance and support for several initiatives, including:
- reviewing and providing recommendations on the I-O psychology concentration's curriculum in relation to the Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology's (SIOP) competencies;
- advising on strategic planning to align with industry, government and private sector needs;
- branding and positioning the I-O psychology concentration of the M.S. in Applied Psychology program to be a leader in the development of I-O psychology practitioners;
- reaching out to alumni to assist with fundraising efforts to support the students and initiatives of the I-O psychology concentration;
- helping to nurture and develop partnerships/collaborations with other organizations (e.g., service-learning opportunities, internships, consulting opportunities, etc.).
2015 Advisory Board
- Richard Cober, vice president - Brand, Marketing, Sales & Consumer Services HR, Marriott International, Inc.
- J. Peter Leeds, senior research psychologist, U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board
- Kenneth Ridgley, vice president - Test Development, Prometric
- Torrey Owens, CEO & founder, Strategic Development Associates, LLC
- Todd Walther, senior director - Learning and Development, Merkle, Inc.
- Susan White, Department of Defense