Interaction Design and Information Architecture Admission Requirements
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university.
- fall semester admission: June 15
- spring semester admission: Nov. 15
*Applications received after the deadline dates will be considered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
Contact Us:For more information about graduate admission, please contact the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.837.6565.
- Online application. Complete and submit the online application and pay the $50 application fee. (To pay in-state tuition, you must submit the Maryland In-State Residency form). You can submit your Statement of Personal Interest electronically as part of the online application.
- Official transcript(s). Request that an official transcript of all prior college or university work (including graduate courses, if applicable) be sent directly from each institution attended; electronic transcripts are encouraged.
- Letters of recommendation. Have two professors or employers submit letters of recommendation on your behalf; these should be sent in sealed envelopes with signatures across the sealed portion.
- GRE General Test scores. Have your GRE scores sent directly from the testing agency; UB's code is 5810. Your scores should be no more than five years old.If you have taken the MAT but not the GRE, those scores may be substituted. (You must submit scores from one of these tests; we do not issue exceptions or waivers.)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae. Submit your resume/CV directly to the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment.
Send all materials, unless otherwise noted, to the University of Baltimore Office of Graduate Admission, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.