Certificate in Computer Programming Requirements
- These requirements apply to students entering this program in fall 2020 and thereafter. Students who enrolled earlier should consult the catalog in effect at the time they enrolled.
- Click each course below to read the course description.
This 12-credit program requires:
Required Courses (9 credits)
- AITC 350 Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- AITC 351 Object-Oriented Programming
- AITC 356 Database Systems or INSS 421 Design of Database Systems
Elective Courses (3 credits)
Choose one of the following:
- AITC 451 Object-Oriented Analysis and Design or INSS 406 System Analysis and Logical Design
- AITC 453 Advanced Web Development
- AITC 457 Mobile Applications Development
- AITC 499 Independent Study
- MATH 321 Mathematical Structure for Information Technology