Assurance of Learning: B.A. in Integrated Arts
The mission of the B.A. in Integrated Arts program is to provide education for students in the roles and purposes of the arts, arts presentation, and arts management, while offering students a path for continued development of their own creative work. This is achieved through classroom and experiential learning opportunities - including the integration of delivers arts disciplines - preparing students to work locally and regionally in the arts, engage communities through the arts, and seek further professional education to achieve their long-range goals in arts.
Program-Level Student Learning Outcomes
Upon graduating from the B.A. in Integrated Arts program, students will be able to:
- evaluate the role of the arts as a reflector and shaper of society;
- assess orally or in writing the historic and ongoing importance and application of technology in the arts;
- demonstrate competence in one production or performance area of the arts, by means of original work;
- apply professional skills that arts managers and presenters need to manage their careers;
- apply managerial strategies for helping arts organizations succeed.