We are ranked 68th nationally in U.S. News & World Report 's 2016 edition of " Best Grad Schools ," a significant honor and testament to the quality of our programs, students and faculty.
You are capable of comprehending administrative decisions from multiple perspectives. You can communicate your rationale clearly. You are the public leader of the future.
Tomorrow's workplace is even more complex than today's. The College of Public Affairs prepares the problem-solvers who will analyze policy and lead public, nonprofit, health-care and third sector organizations of the future.
Our faculty members are renowned experts in their fields and include a group of National Academy of Public Administration fellows. In the classroom, they urge you to analyze today's pressing policy issues to inform your contribution to national and international public affairs of tomorrow. The college is also home to the Schaefer Center for Public Policy, the preeminent public policy research center in Maryland.
Our academic programs capitalize on the University's distinction in the fields of public administration, criminal justice and health and human services:
- Criminal Justice (M.S.)
- Forensic Science - High Technology Crime (M.S.)
- Global Affairs and Human Security (M.A.)
- Health Systems Management (CERT)
- Health Systems Management (M.S.)
- Human Services Administration (M.S.)
- Justice Leadership and Management (M.P.S.)
- Negotiations and Conflict Management (M.S.)
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Public Administration (doctorate, D.P.A.)
Learn more about the schools within the college: