Make a difference in the public sector.
If you are interested in launching or moving up in a career in federal, state and local agencies or in health, human service and nonprofit organizations, you'll find graduate degree programs in the College of Public Affairs to meet your needs.
Learn more about our graduate degree programs:
- Criminal Justice (M.S.)
- Dual J.D./M.S. in Criminal Justice
- Forensic Science - High Technology Crime (M.S.)
- Global Affairs and Human Security (M.A.)
- Health Systems Management (M.S.)
- Human Services Administration (M.S.)
- Justice Leadership and Management (M.P.S.)
- Negotiations and Conflict Management (M.S.)
- Dual J.D./M.S. in Negotiations and Conflict Management
Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship (M.S.)
offered jointly by the College of Public Affairs and Merrick School of Business
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Dual J.D./M.P.A.
- Public Administration (D.P.A.)
Or learn about our certificate programs.
Upcoming admission events
UB Admission Office Hours at USG
11.07.18 Virtual Information Session: Merrick School of Business
11.08.18 Virtual Information Session: College of Public Affairs
11.09.18 UB Night at the S.A.N.D. Gallery
11.15.18 Transfer Decision Day
Learn more about our admission events.